“Your Guide to Real Estate Investing”
by Shelly Roberson & Dave Roberson
As you read through this guide, you will encounter chapters covering different aspects of real estate investing. With this guidance, you can work toward building financial independence and wealth for your retirement years, and minimizing your risks and failures.
In this book, you will learn:
- How to educate yourself in real estate investing so you have a firm understanding of what is required and what you can expect;
- Strategies for choosing a niche market so you can focus on one specific area of real estate, rather than diving into all of them in the beginning;
- How to create an effective real estate business plan to help create a sustainable business that will get through even economic downturns;
- The best methods for finding ideal investment properties, including the various types of properties you may want to consider;
- How to get the financing you need to fund your real estate ventures;
- Strategies for marketing your real estate investment company so you can attract the right people to your business model;
- Some varieties of exit and tax strategies and how to execute them so you can minimize your risk, your tax expense, and sell your investments at the appropriate time.